Monday, February 13, 2012

Good News Minute

Well I promised I would be positive. (to those 3 whole readers out there...)

-This week is teacher appreciation week. Holla! It's nice. Really.
-Tomorrow is Valentines day and I'm in LOOOVE
-Colton and I scored big on our taxes and are getting those SOON
-Move in day = almost 18 days away.
-I get to hang out with Colton all day on Saturday before he goes to Wendover.
-I bought 3 cute travel coffee mugs for us today (sorry Colty, they were only $3 each)
-My dance I'm choreographing competes in 9 weeks and we WILL be ready.
-I am going to the gym in 8 hours because I don't want to have to spend Valentines evening at the gym.
-I have a buy one get one free shoes card from Forever Young that I can't wait to use!
-Colty and I found OUR couch now we just have to decide on what color; red, beige, or chocolate.
-I am working at the spa for extra money, and I picked up a shift this Sunday for the hells of it. I love Sunday's there.


GOOD NIGHT! I better get some sleep if I want to wake up early tomorrow! Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment