Sunday, April 1, 2012

weight loss.

I'm not going to cry to everyone and tell them how fat I am. Because...I'm definitely not fat, and I know that. However, I've had body issues my whole life. I remember thinking I was fat at age eight (when really I was stick thin). I will often tell myself how fat I am and then realize I'm acting irrationally. I think it has to do with being a dancer. I fear for my daughters one day because damn it sucks. Maybe every girl feels this way? I hope that I'm not the only insecure woman out there like this. Well living with someone ultimately they know everything about you. So as Colton watched me rip through our closet because I feel "fat" in pretty much everything I wear he told me - you'll only feel good about yourself if you work out harder and eat better. And he was right. I can't sit here and complain while I'm eating like crap and working out but I wasn't doing cardio hardly enough. Well kids, I think this journey is going to be even easier than I thought. My starting weight was 123. I want to feel like one hot mama standing next to Colton's killer body while we are in the Bahamas so I am doing it! I have been eating freakishly healthy and working out even harder the past week. I have already dropped 6 lbs Which is crazy. I've never ever been this thin. Just in one week? I now weigh 117 and my goal weight is 113. I am short, like really short so don't forget that 113 is a reasonable weight. Once I get there I'm piercing my belly button! If my body can change this much in one week I can't even imagine how killer it is going to be by the end of June!!! :)

On the left is me at 123, and on the right is me at 117. I will keep posting each weeks progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment